Friday, November 12, 2021

Honoring our Veterans!

This month we honor Native American Heritage Month, Veteran’s Day, and Thanksgiving. We are so grateful to live in a nation where bravery, heritage and freedom are valued.

To those who've served, we would like to say, "Thank you for your service!"

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow we honor you and recognize that our children grow up in a safe country, because of you. Here are some phrases we're teaching the children to say when they see a hero in uniform!

I appreciate you!

I am so grateful for having you in my life.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks for all you do.

Thank you always for being there.

I appreciate your sacrifice so much.

I'm thankful to you.

I wanted to thank you for your help.

This week the children are making cards, posters, letters, and flags to commemorate the end of WW1 in 1918. Thank you truly for your service.